Fusion MS-RA70N Stereo with 4x50W AM/FM/Bluetooth 2-Zone USB NMEA 2000 Fusion Link Wireless Control for Fusion Link AppB0743N4HWM
Introducing the MS-RA70N, FUSIONs sleekest value-packed marine stereo, designed to deliver a quality on-water entertainment experience by incorporating some of the latest marine technologies. Engineered to seamlessly replace any standard DIN sized non-marinised stereo without the need to reconfigure dash space. Clever styling allows an installer the option of either mounting the stereo with a conventional dash finish or an option to integrate into a glass helm with a flush surface mount, ensuring a high-end installation. Now with added support for FUSION-Link Lite via ANT for Garmin Smart Watch control.
- 4x50w class a amplifier, 2-zone with 1 Discrete pre-out and sub-out, 1 AUX-in, with fusion-link and nmea network
- Charms/FM/iPhone/iPod/Android interface, built-in high level Bluetooth, rear USB connection, works with fusion-link Bluetooth remote control app
- Full Apple or Android interface via unidock or panel mount USB cable
- Single din rear and face will fit into a traditional car stereo hole cut-out great for new and retrofit installations in traditional single din face and rear cut-out
- Optically bonded glass display, front IPX6 when mounted